Monday, February 16, 2009

MINE all mine...

This is really a quick little blog about me, but as I was writing the title down, I was reminded of how my little Tot is in this very stage. He will see his sis pick up a toy...her toy, albiet, and he runs over, takes it from her and says, "That's my toy.." Or even today when my dad, Papa, was here. Little man was looking at Papa's boots and said, "That's my shoe, my shoes.." Uh, neeeww.

Here's what I wanted to write about. I purchased some labels from a fellow etsian http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=82743 in December. I was so pleased with the finished product...but had since to make a sale of any of my products, whereby needing a label. Well, today, I finished a ladybug hat for a wonderful woman who designed my little bug's birthday invitiation. Aaaaannnd...I sewed in my first label. I'm only blogging about this because it felt really good! I had no idea how accomplished I would feel after seeing MY label in an item I created. And so without further ado may I present to you...

5 comments:

  1. sweeeeeeet! can you forward that ladies info, so i can get some labels made, too?

    i favorited some shops. if you have a chance to check them out that would be cool... one of them has the is geared at some of the same stuff i was planning on making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definately take a look at your favorites. I'll also link you to jenniferjewels in etsy, but you can also follow the link here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I need to have a baby girl so I can get some of those adorable hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! What a great feeling that must be!

    ReplyDelete