Monday, September 14, 2009

Up and running again

That was not fun...to not be connected for a bit of time...
In the meantime...I totally lost the charger to my camera battery...ordered a new one and it should arrive soon. :(
I've made some new hats but haven't been able to post them because, well, no camera...howwwwever, I bought a styrofoam head to display my hats!! It arrived today in the mail! Yippee!
We've been watching The Unit season one...getting excited for the premiere, and I just found out tonight that it's not coming back for Season 5. boo. :(
Well, that is about it for now. I will get back to more regular posts once my camera is charged and ready again!

1 comment:

  1. man i'm behind on a lot of stuff. i need to catch up on blogs and stories and projects at home. must. get. out. of. funk!

    love you, miss yous.

    ReplyDelete