Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Piled up

We seriously just had a blast outside playing in the leaves. I am actually still sweating from raking and re-raking our tiny patch of lawn for the kids to play in. I've been really working on keeping the teacher in me at bay, so she wanted to say, "Okay, jump in the leaves once, then start putting them in the trash can." HOoooooowwwwwweeeeeverr...I kept saying to myself over and over, "C'mon now, the point of this was play...so let's play." I could not find little man's rake as many places as I looked, I am wondering if it was stolen. He used one of our big rakes, however, and pushed rocks and leaves all over the grass...again, an exercise at silencing the teacher in me.
We played for probably 30-45 minutes out there.right after lunch.and now it's naptime.nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment