Friday, March 19, 2010

Five-Things I need to do for myself more often...

As a mom of tots...I get into the habit of doing for others, a lot.  I've found that there are some things I just forget to take care of for me.  Here are five of them.

1. Get or give myself a pedicure. Seriously.

2. Get a haircut

3. Put on make-up more consistently

4. Spend quality time with my girlfriends more often/not neglect my friendships

5. Find a good book and read it.


Are you finding yourself in need of some TLC? What are some things you need to do for YOU?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty much the same as yours, but I'll try to think of 5 more:
    - take vitamins
    - journal
    - call people
    - update my playlist
    - update my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I definitely need to get a haircut!
    Also, exercise, sleep, and shower more often! Seriously, I don't think people who don't have children realize what a luxery a shower can be!

    ReplyDelete