Monday, May 10, 2010

Handmade

I love that the blogs I follow really have useful and creative ideas that are simple enough for a busy momma like me to accomplish.  For Mother's Day, I made my mom and my mother in law each tea cup bird feeders. I learned how here .

It was a lot of fun searching for just the right tea cups and saucers...and even though they don't match perfectly, I ended up finding some that worked well with each other...very shabby chic!:)  I know my mom was very excited to get hers pounded into the ground and start feeding her birdies.  She told my Grandma about it and she is going to let my avid bird watching auntie know about it so she can make some too.

Here are my two projects:

1 comment:

  1. I saw those on Birdie Secrets and fell in love with them! Yours turned out beautiful. What a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete