Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Chef

So in the last few days my little lady has told us that she wants to be a chef when she grows up. She is constantly making things for us...a purple hexagon toy becomes a cookie, a washcloth becomes a tortilla...and the other day she told us that she was going to make daddy a salad for dinner. (like he'd ever eat that!!)

Anyways, we went to a pizza/soup/pasta/salad bar last night for dinner. The waiter was very fun and friendly, and was talking a lot to the kids. I said, "Sissy, tell him what you are going to be when you grow up."  She thinks long about it then answers, "A woman." Ahaha we got a good laugh about that one.

After dinner, she wanted to say hello to the chefs working away behind the bar. Daddy took her over to the counter and told the chef she wanted to say hi to them. I was so proud of her...she didn't just say hi. My sweet little two year old says, "Thank you chef for my dinner."  I saw that grumpy, hard looking chef just completely melt. He squeezed her tummy and said, "Well I guess you really liked your dinner tonight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment