Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Feature- BPRDesigns

Hello lovelies!  I'm quite a bit late getting my Friday Feature out today!! (I didn't mean to keep you waiting, but I did have that pressing matter of getting the kids their free scary face pancakes at IHOP this morning)

I am very excited about today's featured artist BPRDesigns . I first learned of this shop through a forum on etsy about a year ago. I think it was really one of those "Hey, who has a facebook fanpage, I'll fan yours if you fan mine" kind of a deal.  I remember scrolling through her shop and drooling over her beautiful soap dishes.
contemporary cranberry $17
cobalt blue $15

What really struck me as totally awesome was her recycled slumped glass wine bottles.  She fires them up in her kiln and creates unique and truly conversation starter cheese plates.
$25
$20

Here's what she shares about her passion. "I have always loved glass and have found a real joy in working with fused glass. Living in the beautiful Northwest, which is home to Bullseye and Urobos glass, warm glass was a natural choice for me. So I bought a kiln and my journey began! 

I love the colors of nature and am drawn to those colors in my fused glass work. All of my slumped bottle plates and spoonrests are made from recycled bottles that I collect from friends and family."

Right now, BPRDesigns is carrying some truly beautiful and unique holiday items.  If you are looking for a special and unique gift this season, look no further! 

coasters $30
pair of stocking ornaments $8
Check out her shoppe or find her on facebook and get some shopping done!






3 comments:

  1. I've seen her designs through your "likes" on your etsy page and love them!! Such cool things!
    _erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- thanks for the support, Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've purchased two ornaments recently and absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete