Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Feature- Kenzie's Klippies

Hello world! I have a really fun Friday Feature today. Seriously, I think you will love looking through this post as much as I loved putting it together. Let's begin, shall we?

Today I am featuring Kenzie's Klippies a business run by such a talented momma I met through our birth board. She became inspired to craft by the birth of her daughter. Here are her words,


"I initially started making simple clips for [my daughter], but then started getting requests for certain things. It just took off from there. With so many people making clippies, I knew mine had to be different. I'm big on details :) So I suppose my mission is to provide customized, quality hair clips at a fair price. Some of my clips take literally hours to make. I want people to feel like their money was well spent :) And of course I want them to come back!"


Wanna look at some of them with me?

Her all new Christmas Collection:







And she doesn't just make them for the holidays, she creates marvelous creatures:



And sweet creations: 


Headbands and bows too:





Best of all, Kenzie's Klippies won't break the bank! They are all so nicely priced, and so well made! These would make wonderful stocking stuffers for any girl in your life...and if you ask her, she'd even make them into  pins for you to wear! :)

So check out her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/KenziesKlippies  where she is always adding something new and cute, or her website http://www.wix.com/kenziesklippies/kenzies-klippies-1 and let her know you saw this blog. If you do, you will receive a free simple klippie in your order! 

So go. Go now!! She has soooo many more items to look at than I could share!!!




What are you still doing here??

Have a great weekend everyone!



  







No comments:

Post a Comment